How to Design a Logo - a Beginners Course
In this course you will learn how to design a logo from brief to completion. You will watch as I take a logo design brief from the client on Skype and then I will break down the whole process into simple steps.
You will learn:
- how to generate initial ideas
- how to use sketching to get your ideas down quickly
- different ways you can come up with ideas through a step by step process
- about different fonts
- about common logo text positioning
- about different colour options
- how to work up the best ideas in Adobe Illustrator
- how to send the ideas to the client
You will also learn the more practical side of logo design, how to quote for a project and things to be aware of.
This course also includes a bonus 60pg ebook guide of how to design a logo including warm up exercises and sample logo project.
Computer, A full or free trial version of Adobe illustrator for the latter part of the course (no prior knowledge required)