Digital Marketing Management
From Mobile to Social Media, Learn all the Secrets to Become an Effective Digital Marketing Manager. Digital Marketing Management by Oxford Learning Lab puts together eight great Digital Marketing Courses (available in Udemy) to give you an overview of five of the most important cornerstones of Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Web CopyWrighting = Online the user is in charge. If they cannot understand what your website is about or what your offer is, they will quickly leave. Your online copy plays then, an essential role in grabbing the user's attention and keeping them interested. You will learn - through a combination of theory and examples - how to craft successful digital copy from scratch right through the drafting and editing stages.
- Effective Mobile Marketing = With the massive growth of smartphones, mobile has become a significant and diverse media marketing channel. With more and more consumer time spent with mobile devices, how can brands find engagement? Whilst there are many opportunities, there are also a diverse range of technologies to deliver these - from messaging to apps, from mobile web to image recognition.
- Social Media for Business = SOCIAL MEDIA such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook has grown significantly in the last years. Businesses are winning work from Twitter and LinkedIn. Facebook is being used in place of traditional advertising, yet a few years ago, to communicate with customers you picked up the phone or wrote a letter. This workshop shares secrets on the next steps with using digital marketing tools and how they can generate business for you.
- Email Marketing =Compared to just about every other form of digital marketing, Email is still the most cost effective. It can form the bedrock of your communications strategy and 'join the dots' between your other online activities. It is quick, easy to implement, inexpensive and reliable. You'll discover how to form your strategies, set realistic targets and design engaging email content that gets delivered,opened, read and acted upon.
- Profit from Web Analytics = This course will give you an overview of the key ideas and web analytics processes. This is knowledge that you can use to improve the ROI of your web marketing. You'll see how to can use web analytics to encourage more visitors to flow through your web pages and convert them into enquiries, leads and sales.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization= Find out practical ways to make sure your site ranks highly for the key phrases your potential customers are typing into the search engines. The course includes how to plan and implement a successful search strategy. Learn essential information for SEO such as page rank, link building, white hat techniques, indexing and many others. Understand how a proper on-site and off- site optimization will create long term value for your site.
- PPC= This course will cover all the strategy aspect related to Pay Per Click advertising. You will end up understanding how to define the right keywords, write the winning advert and use all the techniques to lower your price and increase ROI.
- Web Usability (UX) = Design a more effective website that will improve customer satisfaction, have a better placement in the search engines and convert more traffic into sales. Website Usability course is particulary effective for web designers, web developers or marketers in need to dramatically improve their website results.