Ruby Programming for Beginners
Ruby is famous for being easy to learn, but most users only scratch the surface of what it can do. While a typical Ruby tutorial or book focuses on Ruby's trendier features, this course reveals the secret inner workings of one of the world's most popular programming languages. It helps you learn Ruby in one of the easiest ways possible, through 10 simple steps that will have you writing clear, maintainable code in no time. Rather than bog you down with a lot of theory, this course takes a hands-on approach and focuses on helping you learn Ruby so that you're productive on day one. Whether you're new to programming or just new to Ruby, this Ruby tutorial is your guide to rapid, real-world software development with this unique and elegant language.
Content and Goals
- Over 50 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- 27 video lectures detailing the ten steps to becoming an awesome Rubyist
- Free eBook The Little Book of Ruby and exclusive discount for The (Big) Book of Ruby
- Downloadable source codes and sample test files to complement lectures
- 5 extra videos detailing Ruby on Rails, Symbols, Recursion, and other challenges
- Interactive quizzes to let you test your understanding of the topics covered