What You Will Learn
- How to build functional, full-featured websites that utilize MySQL, PHP and other current web development technologies.
- How to install, configure and modify functional PHP constructs and MySQL databases for the web.
- The basic principles and best practices of PHP and MySQL in a relevant, real world project.
Who Should Take This Course
- Individuals and small business owners interested in creating their own fully featured websites with total control over data management, functionality and visual appearance.
- Web developers and programmers looking to learn a new language and set of standards.
- Anyone who has used basic CMS or templates to create basic websites in the past but want much more control.
- Anyone who has tried to learn PHP or MySQL in the past but found it difficult due to a lack of practical examples.