Business Apps Using Corona SDK
Making games is fun, but there are a lot of opportunities out there in the business market. According to the latest stats the average price for an iOS game is $1.05 but the average price for a non-game app is $1.95 — that’s a HUGE difference! That’s great news if you’re coming up with your own ideas and implementing them, but there’s an even bigger opportunity and that’s creating apps for local businesses.
Content and Goals
- Over 54 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- Understand how to use the Widgets in Corona SDK.
- Learn the techniques needed to create business-type apps in Corona SDK.
- Sample code for each section.
- Each section builds on the previous to help create your own mobile app.
- The Corona SDK framework (yes, the free Starter Edition is fine).
- A text editor or IDE such as Outlaw (paid or free trial version).
As of April 4, 2013, Corona Labs changed the way widgets work. This course uses Widgets v1 (included in the course). I will be creating a new course for Widgets v2 but not until the new version has stabilized. If you buy this course now you will receive the new course absolutely free when it's finished!